March 21, 2024

Today I Share a Poem With You!

Hello,

Today, I want to share a special poem with you that resonates with me:

Only in silence the word,
only in dark the light,
only in dying life:
bright the hawk's flight 
on the empty sky.

Isn't this poem great! It is so great because it has a point, something to say. I've written a blog post on this topic. You can read it here: Stories Must Have a Point.

I found this poem in a book while I was researching for my story. My friend Alex suggested it to me.  

Sincerely yours,

André S.

Appendix

Poem Title: The Creation of Éa
Book: Earthsea Cycle #1, A Wizard of Earthsea 
Author: Ursula K. Le Guin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Screenwriter's Contract with the Audience

As a screenwriter, you have a contract with your audience. Did you know that? I didn’t until I watched Andy Guerdat's interview on Film ...